JK Rowling said she would have made Seamus/Dean canon but she felt it would be distracting from the main trio
Literally how much space do you need to have a line about Dean asking Seamus to the Yule ball
Look, I’ll try
"Parvati had tried to ask Dean to the ball, but he told her he was going with Seamus instead."
- Recite a poem.
- Read the first page to one of your favorite books.
- Read the little blurb on the back of your shampoo bottle.
- Do a tongue-twister.
- Say something in a different language.
- Share an anecdote.
- Do the rains in Spain stay mainly on the plains?
- Summarize the last film/TV episode you watched.
- Let us hear your ringtone and text message sound.
- Tell a joke.
- What did you have to eat today?
- Talk about something that really scares you.
- Talk about something that makes you happy.
- What is your favorite word?
- What is your least favorite word?
- What turns you on?
- What turns you off?
- What sound or noise do you love?
- What sound or noise do you hate?
- What is your favorite curse word?
- What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
- What profession would you not like to do?
- If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
- If you’re brave enough, singing us a little song.
PLEASE ASK THIS, PLEASE, I JUST WANT TO TAKE MY MIND OFF SHIT
No pride for some of us without liberation for all of us. Portrait of Marsha “Pay It no Mind” Johnson, a mother of the trans* and queer liberation movement. She fought at Stonewall and dedicated her life to helping trans* youth, sex workers and poor and incarcerated queers. We honor her legacy by supporting trans women of color to Live + Lead.
I actually think this was pretty responsible. Rather than banning it outright, which would result in kids wanting to rebel even more, she offers it in her home where she can control the amount people drink. Good on ya, Mrs George. You’re a cool mom.
She also offered her daughter a condom when she was hooking up with a guy instead of freaking out and kicking the guy out of the house.
It’s kinda funny how she is simultaneously an out-there parent, yet not a bad one. She might actually understand that her daughter is a anger-ridden teenager who can’t be easily controlled and restricted, so instead of telling her what she can’t do, she tries to guide her to a safer decision. I’m not saying I’m 100% cool with how she executes it, but hey, not a bad parent when you think about it.
next up on tumblr: psychoanalysing the mean girls mother.
Idk bout the hooking up part
A weird crossover of DMMD and EDM stuffs….
I saw someone made a picture of daft punk’s heads on Virus and Trip’s body and it was amazing….so i made this, dont be serious it’s just a joke :D
And I dont know why i cant find that synthetic image….im sorry :O